Flotation machine (also called flotation separator) is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metal and nonmetal, such as fluorite and talc.
The structure of flotation machine: this machine is mainly composed of pulp chute, mixing device, air charging system, mineralized bubble discharging device and electro motor.
(1) Pulp chute: It has pulp feeding mouth and the gate device used for adjusting the liquid level and it is mainly composed of mainly composed by the chute body which is melt by the steel board and gate melt by the steel board and steel rod.
(2) Mixing device: It is mainly used for mixing the pulp in order to prevent the mineral sand to deposit on the chute, and it is mainly composed by the belt wheel, impeller, vertical shaft and the impeller is made of the anti-abrasion rubber.
(3) Air charging system: It is mainly composed by the inlet air pipe. When the impeller rotates, there will produce negative pressure inside the impeller chamber in order to absorb air through the hollow pump line and disperse the pulp in order to form a bubble group. This kind of pulp with large quantity of bubbles will be thrown to the stator fast by the rotary force of the impeller and further mineralize the bubbles in the pulp, and the rotary movement that is meant to eliminate the pulp flow in the flotation cell will cause large quantity of microvesicle and provide necessary condition for the flotation process.
(4) Mineralized foam discharging device: This device is mainly used for scarping the foam floating on the cell and it is mainly composed by the reducer driven by the electric motor and scrapper driven by the reducer.
1. Big crushing ratio, simple structure, reliable operation, simple repair, lower transportation cost.
2. Jaw crusher can be used in all kinds of material being applied for primary and secondary crushing.
3. Long lifespan of wearing parts, simple replacement, big capacity, lower maintenance cost, cost-effective.
4. Competitive price, best quality, big processing capacity, simple craftsmanship.
|Main shaft loam board||Dimensions
|Power（kw）||Rotate Speed（r/min）||Rotate Speed(r/min）||Power（kw）|
We will strictly protect the privacy of users'personal information and never disclose it.
Need More Information About Our Products and Price?
Simply Contact Us, We Are Waiting for You!